- Non-destructive test of the ferrite content in a range of 0.1 to 115 FN equivalent to 0.1 to 80.5% Fe in austenitic and duplex steel.
- Robust and portable
- Standard or peak measurement of Ferrite Number
- Estimate of ferrite percentage (70% of FN)
- Automatic zero on demand
- Supplied with 5 transfer standards allowing veracity of instrument to be checked
- Storage of 1000 measurements including 4 character record ID, downloaded to PC with RS232/USB (option)
- Use with high temperature samples (air-cooled probe option)
- Simple measurement with small sample area.
- Units selectable between WRC-FN and %Fe.
- Calibration to weld standards validated by NIST
- Supplied in carry case
- Ideaal voor de meting van het ferrietgehalte in leidingen, ketels, containers
- MF300P10 MF300Fe+ Ferrite Meter and probe (standard 10 mm), 5 x Transfer standards, Carry case
- MF300P46 MF300Fe+ Ferrite Meter and probe (small 4 mm x 6 mm), 5 x Transfer standards, Carry case
- MF300P10AC MF300Fe+ Ferrite Meter and probe (air cooled 10 mm), 5 x Transfer standards, Carry case